- 1 3-4 pound spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 3/4 cup crumbled organic feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced organic black olives
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Place spaghetti squash on the baking sheet, cut sides down. Bake until you can poke a sharp knife into the squash with little resistance, about 35-45 minutes. Remove squash from oven; set aside to cool.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sauté onion in oil until tender. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Stir in the tomatoes and cook briefly, about 1 minute. You only want to warm the tomatoes.
- Use a large fork to shred the "spaghetti" from the squash and place the strands in a large bowl. Toss with the sautéed vegetables, feta cheese, olives, and basil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.
Photo Credit: garnishwithlemon.com